Teropong Jarak Nikon Laser Forestry 550
Teropong Jarak Nikon Laser Forestry 55 - In addition to actual distance measurement, height, vertical separation (difference in height between two targets), horizontal distance and angle can be easily measured.
- In addition to actual distance measurement, height, vertical separation (difference in height between two targets), horizontal distance and angle can be easily measured.
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- Two measurement modes (Target Priority Switch System) are available:
First Target Priority Mode displays the range to the nearest target taken from multiple results obtained with a single measurement.
Distant Target Priority Mode displays the range to the farthest target taken from multiple results obtained with a single measurement — especially useful for forestry and hunting.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright images.
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes) but not for underwater usage. The battery chamber is water resistant.
- High-eyepoint design allows easy viewing even with eyeglasses.
- Capable of measuring different distances in succession, for up to 20 seconds, when the button is held down.
- Measurement range: 10-500 m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.
- Display in feet as well as metres and yards is available with this model.
- 1. Actual (linear) Distance
- 2. Horizontal Distance
- 3. Height
- 4. Angle
- 5. Height between twopoints
- 6. First Target Priority mode
- 7. Distant Target Priority mode
- 8. Battery condition
- 9. Distance
- 10. Unit of measure (m/yd.)
(no unit displayed for ft.)
- 11. Target mark ()
- 12. Laser irradiation ()
- 1. Measurement unit (m/yd.ft.)
- 2. Height
- 3. Actual (linear) Distance
- 4. Horizontal Distance
- 5. Angle (º)
Measurement example (2-point height measurement)
When the measurement is successful, you see the height from the base to the top displayed on the internal LCD with Hgt + Hgt2 (solid).
For more information, refer to the external LCD.
"Base" and "Top" can be switched.
|Magnification / Objective Size (mm)||6x|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||3.5mm|
|Dimensi Ukuran Produk (bagian luar)||6.5 x 5.1 x 4.7 inches|
|Compatible with Magnetic Attachment Accessory||No|
|Built-In Tripod Mount||No|
|Tipe Baterai||1 CR2 Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life Indicator||No|
|ARC (Angle Range Compensation)||No|
|Jarak MaJarak Mata terhadap Lensaksimal Mata dengan Teropong||18.2 mm|
|Variable Sight-In Distance (VSI)||No|
|Cakupan||11- 550 yds|
|Dimension||5.1 x 1.8 x 2.7 in|